Personal data processing information
Identity and contact details of the owner and DPO
- Riva del Garda Fierecongressi Spa
- Parco Lido n. 1 - Riva del Garda (TN)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org - tel: 39 0464 570100
- The Data Protection Manager can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com
Data categories processed
- personal identification details of the interested party;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- company name and nation;
- other information provided optionally by the interested party concerning the rapport relative to this form.
Purpose of the processing carried out with the data collected
- A. to respond to the request made by the interested party by compiling this form and subject to the consent of the interested party:
- B. to send commercial communications, updates regarding the business and services offered by the owner and his partners to the e-mail address;
- C. to carry out personalised informative and commercial activities by means of telephone number.
Consequences of failure to provide data and/or failure to consent to the purposes referred to in points B. & C.
Failure to provide the afore-mentioned data will prevent the data controller from carrying out the purpose specified in point A.
The activities described in points B and C of this document can only be carried out with the consent of the interested party. These expressions of consent are separate and optional and are always revocable without entailing any duty or damage to the interested party in relation to his/her position towards the Data Controller with regard to the purposes referred to in the aforementioned point A.
Methods of processing the acquired data
The data is processed in compliance with the technical and organisational security measures provided for by EU Regulations through appropriate procedures to guarantee the confidentiality of the same.
Legal basis of the processing carried out
for each of the aforementioned purposes, the legal bases that legitimise the processing are indicated as follows:
- to respond to the request made by the interested party by compiling this form; the need to execute the contract in which the interested party is involved as well as to fulfil specific contractual and/or legal obligations deriving from the relationship itself;
- to send commercial communications, updates regarding the business and services offered by the owner and his partners to the e-mail address: consent of the interested party;
- to carry out personalised informative and commercial activities by means of telephone number: consent of the interested party.
Subjects involved and scope of dissemination
The data may seen by the Controller and by specially trained people employed to process the information. In addition to the subjects specified here, the data provided may be processed by third parties, appointed as data processors, to the extent that is necessary for the performance of activities carried out by them and subject to the authorisation of the Controller in order to carry out the aforementioned purposes and within the authorisation profiles identified for them (the list of which is available upon request to the Controller at the addresses provided above). Data provided will not normally be transferred to other countries or international organisations outside of the EU.
In the event of transfer to other countries, the conditions established by articles 44 and following of the European regulation will be observed.
For each of the above-mentioned purposes, the conservation period is as indicated below:
- to respond to the interested party’s request: the data will be kept for the time necessary to execute/manage the relationship for a period consistent with the purposes and dynamics related to the nature of the relationship
- to send commercial communications, updates on activities and services provided by the Controller and his partners to the aforementioned e-mail address via email coordinates: until revoked and in any case no later than 5 years
- to carry out personalised informative and commercial activities by means of telephone number: until revoked and in any case no later than 5 years.
How to exercise your rights and make a complaint to the supervisory authority
The interested party may, at any time, exercise his/her rights under article 15 (and subsequent amendments) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and revoke his or her consent for the purposes outlined in points B, C & D by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any complaint to the supervisory authority can be made by sending a communication to this e-mail address email@example.com